Thursday, August 28, 2008

ORION: Auto Drain Trap

Electrical Auto Drain Trap ADE 300

* Energy saving by newly developed Electrostatic capacity control gauge (zero air loss, sensor type)
* Drain water in the compressed air without air loss (float type)
* Adjustable drain interval (Disc type)
* Simple operation, maintenance and high reliability


* Air pressure: 0.25-0.98 MPa
* Temperature: 2-40 celcius degree
* Air pipe connection: Rc 1/2
* Size of drain port: Rc 1/2
* Max. drain capacity: 440 L/h
* System: sensor type



omega annair said...

A very awesome blog indeed. I really like it. It has all the things that a best post has. Legit Information. Best Use of Words etc. Keep working good like this. Auto Drain Valve || Water Chiller India || Water Chiller Manufacturers

omega annair said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your blog, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Heatless Air dryer || Micro filters || Moisture Separator

omega annair said...

Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author. all the best. Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind. I will share it with other people. Refrigerated Air Dryer || Gold star series || Refrigerated Air Dryer in Thane

omega annair said...

This blog is beautifully written. I really like the way you've presented the blog. I would like that you continue this amazing work. Cheers! Air Dryer Manufacturer || Air Dryer || Air Compressor Manufacturers